Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Answers I wish I saw ...


After reviewing my class's mediocre test results, I fell into a deep depression (no blogging since last Thursday). I broke out of my funk when I realized the test was more than fair: most of the questions were word-for-word from the chapter questions I assigned. I provide the answers online and they are taken up in tutorial each week ... o'wait, no one goes to tutorial, right. So, my first midterm fit the desired curve, albeit a little skewed to the bottom.

Here are some creative answers I wish I saw while marking these exams (I so would have awarded marks for funny!).







5 comments:

Francis Wooby said...

Don't bother getting depressed whenever you come across a mentally lazy youth. That'd be starting a rapid, never ending downward spiral.

Canadian Economist said...

Francis, you are so wise. To my surprise people took their exams tonight, then just left after class - slowing walked out the door. But, I am already feeling better; I over heard the comment: "Man, that exam was hard, I guess it was fair, like I, like know now what I did wrong and stuff". Sweet rambling.

Jenn said...

Reading your post makes me feel even more guilty about all those classes I was too lazy, or too preoccupied, to really try to do really well in.

But, I'm with Francis, it is sooo not your problem if they are lazy. And now maybe they'll try harder for the second half of the term.

Jenny d. said...

that batman one just made my morning, with the hanging man a close second..

Anonymous said...

Now Dear....don't get yourself in a dither with "Those who Squander" their time and yours as well as their tuition $. Focus on the positive eg the nonsquanders.